Print N Fly is a 3D printing competition created to test the boundaries of drone design.
Participants will get the opportunity to create a drone frame (it doesn’t have to be a quadcopter!) using Autodesk Fusion 360 and modern manufacturing tools available at the Imperial College Hackspace. Finalists will then be invited to a Build N Race day where they will get the opportunity to fly their drone around an epic race track.
- Now - 5 Mar: Submission
- 3 Mar: Autodesk-run workshop on Drone modelling in Fusion 360
- 5 Mar 2300: Submission portal closes
- 7 Mar: Finalists announced and components are handed to finalists
- 10 Mar: Flying practice session at Wormwood scrubs for all finalists
- 7 - 15 Mar: Finalists to print, iterate and make their own drones
- 16 Mar 1800-2100: Competition Finals.
Full Technical GuideSubmit!